Sunday, May 31, 2015

New in the Shop - Printable Planner Pages

New in the HoneyLanePaperie shop!
We are all searching for ways to be more efficient and less frazzled, right?  I'm a major list maker, whether its grocery lists or home improvement projects, and don't even get me started on Christmas gift lists!!  My schedule also benefits from some list making and note taking, and I've been playing around with some planner pages for my super cute Webster's Pages Color Crush planner.

Webster's Pages Color Crush Planner
The Color Crush planner is a great size to toss in my purse or work tote and by customizing the pages that I use, it is keeping me on track and helps with both home and business organization.  This is the light pink, which seems to be more in the family of coral or salmon but whatever you call the color, she sure is pretty!  I made a few custom dividers using assorted scrapbook card stocks in pinks and gold.

Since I purchased mine well into the calendar year, I didn't buy the full kit with dated calendar pages but that's no problem.  There are so many great options out there, but it takes a while to decide how you want to set up your information.  I've been playing around with a few different ideas for the calendar pages, and at the moment I'm in love with a setup where each day has its own page.   Having a special space for Priority Tasks is a huge help to me, and then I have sections for both work and home details.

Page-a-Day Printable Pages
They seemed to be well liked on Instagram so I'm putting them on the website.  Its a quick download and then you can print them at home to your hearts content.  I love the flexibility of being able to print your own pages. If you make a mistake, there is no mess to fix.  Just grab a new page and start fresh.  The pdf includes 2 days on a page and you can print them out double sided according to your home printer instructions.  There are also cut lines to be sure your pages fit.  Then grab a hole punch and punch them to fit your planner.

Easy to use!
These are so easy to use.  Just circle the month and date at the top and then you're off!  There is a space at the bottom for you add embellishments or some of those adorable planner stickers that you can see all over the web.  My next project will be creating some cute graphics for stickers.  Water intake is a big thing now that summer is in full swing here in Florida and I think a cute little water bottle should be at the top of my list, don't you?  

Printable pages in action

Pages measure 3.75 inches wide by 6.75 inches tall, which fits Webster's Pages Color Crush planners, Filofax personal size planners, the Kate Spade Wellesley planner and Kikki K's medium planner.  Click here to visit the website and get organized!

No comments:

Post a Comment